Hauser Estate FAQ
1. What is Hauser After Hours?
- Hauser After Hours is a party you do not want to miss. Every weekend we throw a bash after our normal business hours to celebrate our rolling hills, breathtaking views and fabulous wines and ciders
- Admission to Hauser After Hours is always free. Live music featuring acoustic artists to full bands provide rousing entertainment. Pay per plate dinners are served from some of the finest caterers in the area. Wine and Hard Cider is available by the glass or the bottle.
2. Do you have a restaurant and can we bring our own food?
- We do not have a restaurant. We always have cheese and crackers available. During Hauser After Hours, we have a caterer provide food for sale
- Yes, you can bring your own food. We ask that if there is a caterer here that you patronize them. They go to a lot of effort to prepare and bring us food.
3. When are your wine tastings and how do they work?
- Wine tastings are held everyday from 11am until 30 minutes before we close. If there is an event during the evening, tastings will end at 5pm.
- Tastings at our wine shop at 17 on the Square and our Dillsburg store end 30 minutes before closing.
- We do charge $5 per person, and you can pick six of our wines to try or six of our Jack’s Hard Ciders. You can do both, wines and ciders, for $10. If you just want a quick taste of one or two, that is complimentary.
4. Do you give tours?
- We do! On the weekends, our tours are at 1pm. During the week, give us a call to schedule. If you have a large group of 10 or more people, please give us a call so we can be prepared. Our tours and tastings are $10 per person and it includes a souvenir glass.
5. Do you have a Smoking area?
- We do have a designated smoking area. It is located right off our patio.
6. Can we bring beer?
- Sorry, we do not allow any outside alcoholic beverages on the premises.
7. Can we bring pets and children?
- Both pets and children are allowed to be here!
- We love animals but we ask that pets are kept outside on our deck, patio and green areas. We do have some guest who are not animal lovers.
- Children and teenagers are more than welcome, but cannot taste the wine or hard cider. We do have non alcoholic beverage for sale.
8. Do you grow your own grapes?
- Yes, sure do! We grow them, press them, ferment them, and bottle them…all right at our winery!
9. Can you rent the facility for parties and weddings?
- We do rent out our facility. You can also give us a call or email us, 717.334.4888 ext 1, firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. What other events do you have?
- We have some great events! Dance lessons, yoga, ladies night…check out events page.